Monday, July 03, 2006

voila!!! and unreal!!! I has taken me 24 hour of reading and looking and clicking and screaming to figure out how to get back in here to add more and fix things --- the help notes were amazingly clear and to the point, they just assumed more technical or perhaps just vernacular knowledge than I had. I so did not want to pitifully beg for help from the young people I knew would know--I wanted to do it on my own. This was my last attempt and I was going to bed furiously frustrated, then I clicked on this one last unlikely word and it was "open sesame (Iknow that's not right)" and Shazam!! --and truthfully, I don't remember what it was---but I think I can find it again. So here I am with nothing real to say....but, hey, I'm a baby blogger, or a beginning one, or whatever they call the tiny little kid swimmers who are barely out of swim fluggles (sp?), a neophyte--there, that's a bit more dignified. Nite now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Going For Greatness said...

SO glad you found your way back in! At 1st, I had some difficulty finding my way around too but I wrote it down on a shabby piece of paper.
1. log in with your user ID and password at http://www.blogger.com

2. It'll take you to the 'dashboard' wher you'll see your blog name as a highlighted link. Click it (not "create new blog")

3. It'll take you to another page where you'll click "Create New Post"

4.that'll direct you to a nice, white creative-inspiring blank spot to write out to your heart's desire! Then when done, click "Publish post"

*hint* I have lost several long posts due to NOT saving as I go along.... how maddening it is to have created a masterpiece, only to have blogger time you out or give you an error message! I now cut and paste everything as I go along and save it in my email so if it screws me, I have it :)
Just thought this would help since I know it sure helped me!
XO
Gabi

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home