Monday, March 19, 2007

Inspiration

Am I inspired to write?? Sometimes I do feel inspired, by a particular topic or a line of connected thought that topic leads me to, or even a particular special memory, or sometimes a particular "soapbox" issue. However, most of the time, composing to a specific prompt requires quite a bit of thought and effort and re-writing. Then, sometimes I feel really good about the product, but often I am still not fully pleased. I wish I felt insprired more often. But then everyone really needs to learn to be able to create even when not inspired and to take the steps necessary to build and refine a writing project. Sunday Scribblings motivates and disciplines me to work at simulating inspiration when it doesn't come naturally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home